Morning all. I’m full of sinus pain and feeling a little sorry for myself and as moving about is too painful I thought I would pop my feet up with the laptop and share a card. The good news is the Dr is going to refer me to the Ear, Nose & Throat department at the hospital but it might take a while.
Anyhoo, back to today’s make and I’ve used a fabulous Saturated Canary Digi Stamp that I just **had** to buy Well she is called Lisa Little Fairy!! I’ve used the no lines version that you get with the download:
I’m determined to master the colour purple when colouring with Copics, it’s my nemesis as it never seems to turn out right. I’m pretty pleased with how this turned out and I even managed to get the fold looking OK…..need to work more on the Clothing Class from Kit & Clowder me thinks!
- Image: Lisa Little Fairy from Saturated Canary
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: MME Fine and Dandy Girl 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Paula Pascual Think Big and Double Sayings Stamp Sets
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Fiskrs 3-in-1 Heart Corner Punch, X-Cut Corner Rounder, X-Cut Square Punch and Tonic Simplicity Doily Border Punch
- Embellishments: Pearls, Gems, Glitter Glue and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by