Afternoon all and hope you are all well!
It’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is a nice and easy Anything but a Card.
I love making things other than cards using all my stash but as I have made a few notebooks and calendars recently I thought I would make a little post it note holder and Holly's Happy Mail seemed like the perfect image to use.
I have kept the design quite simple as I want it to lay flat when open, so no big embellishments. I used a few patterned papers, some doodling as some flat clear glitter dots. the closure is a Velcro Dot.
- Image: Holly’s Happy Mail from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley ‘ Country Meadow’ 8x8 paper pad
- Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Label 31 Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Glitter Dots and Velcro Dot
’Thanks for stopping by