Morning All, hopefully as you read this we will be enjoying ourselves on our hollibobs and doing some very touristy things
I don’t have any Halloween papers in my stash so I made my own, using Distress Inks, an embossing stencil and sparkly embossing powder and coloured spooky little Wryn to match.
- Image: Spell on Ya by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Ink Pad
- Embellishments: Gems and mini staples.
Hope you can play along with us and thank you for stopping by.