Afternoon All. We’re just having a pretty quiet and relaxing weekend. My eldest had a fever yesterday so we snuggled on the sofa, with me colouring and him watching a film. Got loads of colouring done
Anyhoo, I’m here to share a make for the new challenge that started over at A Gem of a Challenge yesterday. It’s not my turn to join in but as I’ve been trying to get ahead with my Christmas cards I thought I would follow the theme and join in. This time we want to see your ‘Spots and/or Stripes’.
Here is a Christmas card using Cute Penguin:
That’s another one for the stash but I still have a lot more to make.
- Image: Cute Penguin from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics and ProMarkers
- DP: Little Darlings Magazine Freebie
- Card: Green, Gold and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Merry Christmas from Clearly Besotted and to our love daughter from Whimsy Stamps
- Ink: Memento ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral and Plain Oval Dies and Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Gems and Paper Raffia
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for stopping by