Evening all. Just before I head off to bed I thought I would catch up with a blog post from Sunday. I’ve had another migraine this weekend (I’ve had a fair few recently) and it really is getting in the way of colouring, crafting and blogging lol!
I’m taking part in Alyce’s Create & Learn Classes (Kit & Clowder) but I am a little behind, so this image seemed perfect to try out the markers class from January and despite having to swap out a few colours I’m pretty pleased with how the scene turned out.
- Image: Happy Holiday from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: From a Lidl Craft Pack
- Card: Navy Card, White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Teenage Girl Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Majestic Blue’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Flip-flops, Glitter Glue, Pearls and Doodling
Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration for the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by