Evening all! I’m here today with the new challenge we have taking place at the moment over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Spring’.
I’ve used A Heart by Sara Burrier:
I started out thinking that spring meant sunnier/warmer days and lighter evenings, hence I picked the blue DP but in hindsight I think my card now looks more Winter inspired than Spring!
- Image: A Heart by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: DecoTime Cardboard Patterns (from The Range)
- Card: White Card, Grey Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Magnolia DooHickey Old Swedish Lace Die
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Sentiment Tags
- Ink: Memento ‘Paris Dusk’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Gems, Twine and Doodling
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.
Thank you for stopping by