Afternoon all. It’s a little hectic here in the run up to Christmas, but I love this time of year. My decorations are up and the children (and me) are really getting into the festive spirit.
I’ve used the Helz Cuppleditch Winter Wonderland papers again on this make….I think they may be my favourite papers this year.
- Image: Sally & Little Squirrel from Conie Fong
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DP: Winter Wonderland 6x6 Pad – Helz Cuppleditch
- Card: Buff Card, White Card, and Neenah Desert Storm Card
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Rectangle Multiframes and La La Land Crafts Holly flourish Die
- Sentiment: From Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Seam Binding, Gems and Doodling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
For inspiration from the rest of the team and to join us in our challenge be sure to check out the Conie Fong Art & Design FB Group.
Thanks for stopping by