Morning all! It’s Tuesday and and we have the last Tiddly Tuesday of 2017…….where has that year gone? Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see any Tiddly makes along the theme ‘Be Merry’!
Love the cute papers from the Pebbles Inc Be Merry Paper Pad.
- Image: Holly Molly by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7, DG3, AG5, AG3, AG2, CG1, VB3, VB2, VB1, DP3, DP2, DP1, RB2 TN2, EB6, GB10, GB8, GB6, GB4, BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1, BGR4, BGR3, BGR2, BGR1, Blender
- Card: Red Card, Black Card and Neenah Desert Storm
- DP: Be Merry 6x6 Paper Pad from Pebbles Inc
- Stamps: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Floral Oval Dies
- Embellishments: MiC Holly Flourish Chipboard, Pearls, Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen and Chipboard Stars
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by