Morning all. As it’s the beginning of a new month we have a new challenge over at the All Dressed Up FB Group. Our theme for the month is Warm Winter Wishes…….so anything Christmas as long as it’s All Dressed Up.
I have used the girls that come as part of the 3 Little Christmas Girls set separately before, so for this card I thought I would use the complete image:
I think this image is so fab I have kept the rest g the card fairly simple with just a little patterned paper and part of a doily.
- Image: 3 Little Christmas Girls from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- AP4, TN2, FS4, FS2, DR7, CR11, Cr9, CR7, CR3, DG3, AG5, AG3, AG2, CG1, RB4, RB2, RB1, MB1, BGR3, BGR2, BG1, BG3, BG2, BG1, Blender
- DP: Nitwit Collections/Lil of the Valley
- Card: Red Card, Kraft Card, Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: MFT Blueprint 27 Dies and Whimsy Hand stitched Nested Rectangles
- Embellishments: Doodling and a doily
Thanks for stopping by