Afternoon all. I’m running a little behind this week, a lot of things cropped up that I wasn’t expecting including Miss 4 taking a nasty tumble at school, bumping one of her teeth and a trip to the emergency dentist.
Anyhoo, I’m back to share a second card made with one of the fabulous new images Wendy added to the All Dressed Up Etsy Shop in November.
For this card I’ve used Girl's Christmas Stocking:
Nice traditional reds and greens.
- Image: Girl's Christmas Stocking from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers
- DP: Forever Friends Christmas Papers
- Card: Red Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Floral Oval Dies and Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, Paper Stockings, Mic Crafty Chipboard and Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by