Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Little Mama

Little Mama (3)

Evening all! Just a quick post as I’m super tired and I have had an icky headache all day and I think it’s just about time for a warm bath and then bed.

It’s my turn on the Digi Bells Blog today and I’ve shared a card using Little Mama:

Little Mama (1)

I have got myself a bit addicted to a book and a TV programme at the moment and although I have been colouring I haven’t really had Mr Mojo’s company when trying to create an actual card….hence the CAS card!

Supplies:

  • Image: Little Mama from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copic
  • DP: Pebbles Inc.
  • Card:
  • Stamps: Paula Pascual Double Saying Clear Stamp Set from Personal Impressions
  • Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad and Spun Sugar Distress Inkpad
  • Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Label 4 Dies
  • Embellishments:  Paper Flower

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...