Anyhoo, enough waffle it’s time for a new challenge at Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge and our theme this time around is Use at least 4 Designer Papers. I’ve used 4 different papers from the Fairy Belle Collection from Prima Marketing and started to make a patchwork background. Here is my card:
Not quite a patchwork….I decided when I was part way through to leave a small gap between the pieces to make it look more like tiles…..obviously inspired by having my ensuite redone!!
The image is the adorable Little Lamb, I would say she is my favourite but that wouldn’t be true as I love all of Elisabeth’s beautiful digis.
- Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Paula Pascual Double Sayings Stamp Set
- Ink: Gathered Twigs Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Sizzix Framelit Hexagons Dies, X-Cut Square Punch and Heart Punch
- Embellishments: Ribbon and Glitter Glue
To play along just head over to Elisabeth Bell’s World Challenge Blog for the full details and also see the creations from my fabulous team mates!
’Thanks for stopping by