It’s DAY TWO of the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps AUGUST 2015 previews! It's going to be another amazing week of peeks with so many fabulous designs! I couldn't be more excited to share them all with you!
Today our preview features the a super cute set of stamps by artist Emilie Goulet, perfect for all the sweet little goblins in your life! It is called A TREAT FOR SOMEONE SWEET! This fun set includes THREE main images plus NINE perfectly coordinating sentiments! Be warned they are ADORABLE!!!
I’ve made a treat box using the cute little piggy and a couple of the sentiments:
And a another picture….a close up!
And the back…
I was quite pleased with how this turned out as I didn’t follow a template and scored and folded it all from scratch.
- Stamps: A Treat for Someone Sweet Stamp Set from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps
- DP: Authentique Paper 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Grey and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card.
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ and Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpads
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Gems, Alpha Letters, and Spider Web Ribbon
Below you will find all the Krafty Girls and Guests who have goodies to show you today and while you're visiting their blogs, be sure to leave some love at each stop because one lucky stamper is going to WIN some $$ to spend at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Shop……Woohoo!
Thanks for stopping by