It’s time for a new digi stamp challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. This month our theme is Favourite Colour Combos:
I’ve cheated a little as I don’t really have a favourite colour combo! So I’ve picked one I use quite often which is teal and red.
I’ve used the Elephants in Squares digi and I’ve kept the overall square this time but I quite like chopping it up and using it in other patterns as well.
- Image: Elephants in Squares from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red and Teal Textured Card Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Daisy 2 Border Punch
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers
Thanks for stopping by