Morning everyone! I’m in quarantine at the moment as my eldest (4 years old) has the dreaded chicken pox….I’m just hopping my littlest gets it to so that it’s all out of the way.
I have been inspired by a card from the lovely Kuni’s blog. To see her card and for links to her blog please see the Whiff of Joy Blog.
Here is a close-up of cute little Henry
Also my apologies for the picture quality, my littlest has managed to break the camera card slot on my computer so I had to use my phone as a back up camera and although the camera is as good I think I wobble it when I hold it!
- Image: Eat Cake from Whiff of Joy
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley Snow Princess Paper Pad
- Card: Yellow and Kraft Card
- Stamps: Sentiment Stamps from Chocolate Baroque
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frame Dies and Memory Box Corner Bow Die
- Embellishments: Alpha Stickers, Ribbon, Pearls and Glitter Glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by