Followers

Monday 19 January 2015

Eat Cake

Eat Cake (3)

Morning All. The Birthday Party is done and dusted (and cleaned up after) so I thought I would share one of the 7 cards I had to make for my week of family birthdays. This card used the fabulous Eat Cake image from Whiff of Joy:

Eat Cake (2)

I’ve gone CAS on this one as I was running  out of time with party prep and didn’t want to have to spend time choosing papers and embellies (I’m a ditherer!!). With not a lot of time left before giving it to the recipient I only went and put Glossy Accents on the balloons…OMG what was I thinking. I had to put it above the radiator to help speed up the drying, and just prayed that it didn’t warp. Luckily it was all ok in the end :-)

Supplies:

  • Image: Eat Cake from Whiff of Joy
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Blue Card and Black Card
  • Sentiment: Freebie from Handmade by Paula (can be found here)
  • Embellishments: Glossy Accents

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

4 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute Lisa, love it!

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lisa.henry is fab and i love your cas design :D

xx coops xx

Tracey said...

Fab card Lisa & perfect for all birthdays :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...