Morning all! I won’t waffle on too much as I have a birthday party to set up and finish cooking for, so I’m here to share my card for the new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge. For my card I have used Andy with Bricks and I’ve made him into a Birthday card for my Little Princess to give to my My Little Prince when it’s his birthday next month.
My eldest will be 5 and he has just become Lego mad, so this is the perfect image for him.
- Image: Andy with Bricks from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Lili of the Valley Candles & Cake Paperpad
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card and Black Card
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Corner Rounder and All Occasions ‘Happy Birthday’ Dies
- Embellishments: Newsprint Alphas (coloured with Copics), Gems, Glitter Glue and doodling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by