Morning all and a big hello to the new followers I have gained since the new year.
Back in the autumn I was lucky enough to have an article in Papercraft Essentials Magazine showing how to make a desk calendar. I knew straight away I wanted to use all my favourite Chloe images and as there are so many to choose from I was able to match the image to the season. I loved how it turned out so I asked for the magazine to return it to me and it now has pride of place on the cabinet in my dining room.
Instead of overloading you with pictures I thought it would be nice to show you a page a month. Here is January’s using Snow Hugs:
I couldn’t bear to part with mine but this would make a perfect gift for a special friend or relative. I’ve attached the title and all the calander tabs with self adhesive hook and loop dots, so that I can replace them ready for next year.
- Image: Snow Hugs by Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: ProMarkers and Copics
- DP: Magazine Freebie
- Card: Copic X-Press It Blending Card and Anna Marie Designs Kraft Card
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Frilly Frames and Spellbinders Plain/Scalloped Squares
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Button, Metallic Thread, Wooden Snowflake, Computer Generated Calandar Tab/Month
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!