Monday Morning again…Time is flying so fast at the moment, little Emily is already 10 weeks old and it doesn’t seem five minutes since I was in labour!Anyhoo, back to the real point of my post and it’s to let you know that we have a new challenge in progress at Paper Crafting Journey and this time our theme is….
Ribbon and/or Lace
My image has been coloured with ProMarkers and I’ve chosen to go with ribbon. I’ve used a really froufrou ribbon to match the frilly parasol in the image. I’ve recycled the ribbon from one of my birthday presents and it already had the thread along the top (think it may be called Pull Ribbon) so it was really easy to ruffle.
I used a large Go Create die to create the card blank and I’ve also used brown card, First Edition Love Letters Paper Pad, Sizzix Framlits Tag Dies, a sentiment from Personal Impressions and some Pearls.
Don’t forget to head over to the PCJ blog and see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Creative Creations Challenge – Letter B (bling, bow and birthday)
- OSAAT – Use a Digi
- Pause Dream Enjoy – Anything Goes
- Make it Monday – MIM #133
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – Use a Digi
- I Love ProMarkers – Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Recipe 1 image, 2 embellishments and 3 patterned papers (the sentiment is stamped on my 3rd patterned paper but it doesn’t show well in the photo)
- Totally Gorjuss – Something borrowed (my ribbon)
Thanks for stopping by