Before I get to this weeks challenge, I just wanted to say if you are a reader of Papercraft Essentials you will see my first article, since winning Papercrafter of the Year back in December, on page 34 of the new issue. When I got my copy yesterday I was so excited and spent the rest of the day with a grin stretching from ear to ear. I created 5 cards using Studio Calico Wood Veneers and seeing how the cards have been photographed and how the final article looks is the most amazing feeling.
Anyhoo, back to the point of the post… It’s Team Gems turn to post a challenge card this week over at A Gem of a Challenge and Helen is our host. She has chosen the theme of...
I have used the adorable Sitting Chloe to make a Mother’s Day card for my MIL…
I have coloured Chloe with my ProMarkers and a touch of white pen. My patterned paper came from my scrap pile and is half of a left over double sided 12x12 sheet of Echo Park Paper. Matted onto some pink card and some scraps of teal Core’dinations card. I also used a flower embossing folder (sorry can’t remember the make) and lot’s of dies…Joy Crafts 5 Petal Flower, CC Designs 5 Petal Flower, CC Designs Leaves, MFT Die-Namics Double Scallop Border and a set of Nesting Sizzix Tag Framelits that I picked up last Sunday at the Make-It Craft Show in Farnborough, the sentiment is from a Magazine Freebie and the flower centres and pearls are from my stash.
The challenge will end at 6pm on 15th March, so please hop across to the A Gem of a Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team have created and while you are there join in with us.
Lastly I just wanted to say ‘Hello’ to my new follower and sorry if I am being a bad blogger at the moment but as I mentioned before I am stopping by your blogs while I’m breastfeeding Emily but leaving comments is a little trickier with only one hand ;-)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Allsorts – Springtime
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Spring
- Totally Gorjuss – For Mum
- The Corrosive Challenge – Glitter and Bling
- Creative Creations Challenge – Just for Mum
- Whoopsi Daisy Challenge – 2 Patterned Papers
- Joanna Sheen Challenge – Mum’s the Word
- Oldie but a Goodie – Feeling Floral (Embossing Folder)
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Passion for ProMarkers – One for the Ladies
- Crafts & Me – Tag It
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Cute and Cuddly
- I Love ProMarkers – Anything but Square
- Southern Girls – Tag You’re It
- Paper Shelter – Punches and Dies
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday – Spring Fever
- Stampin with the Dragon – Anything Goes
- Totally Papercrafts – Punch It (dies or punches)
- Fussy and Fancy – Flowers
- Heck of a Challenge – Spring/Butterflies and Pearls
- My Mums Craft Shop – Spring Has Sprung
- The Cupboard Trilogy – A Mother’s Love
- Incy Wincy – Things that begin with F (Flowers)
Thanks for stopping by