Oops I think Baby Brain has got the better of me as I forgot to share with you the new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey (sorry Wendy). Don’t worry though you still have a few days left to enter as the challenge doesn’t end until Wednesday. Our theme this time is….
Anything but a Card
I started by painting a plywood door hanger with green paint, followed by crackle glaze and then pink paint. I then covered the the door hanger with PVA glue and stuck on the die cuts. When that was dry I gave it another coat of PVA glue to seal the whole piece. To this I added a piece of patterned paper (from an old DCWV mat stack), pearls, flowers, pompom trim, glitter glue, die cut felt letters and lastly my cut out image.
Don’t forget to head over to the PCJ blog and not only see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Papertake Weekly – 123 (1 image, 2 colours (green and pink) and 3 embellishments (ribbon, flowers & pearls)
- Divas by Design – Pink
- Paper Shelter – Easter (this is gift for my baby girl as she is too young for an Easter egg or card – please delete if it doesn't meet the requirements)
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything but a card
- Cute Card Thursday – Anything Goes
- Alphabet Challenge – C for Coveted (my flowers)
- Fussy and Fancy – Flowers
- Stampin for the Weekend – Child’s Play
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin’ – Easter (this is gift for my baby girl as she is too young for an Easter egg or card – please delete if it doesn't meet the requirements)
- Totally Gorjuss – Something Old (Old patterned paper stack)
Thanks for stopping by