Morning all. Over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Wedding or Anniversary’.
I thought this image Brotherly Love was super adorable and would be perfect for an anniversary card:
It looked so great on the Kraft card I decided to keep it clean and simple.
- Image: Brotherly Love from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Original Markers:
- Skin: PP2, PP1, DP2, DP1
- Hair: Brown – EB8, EB6, TN6, TN3 & Grey – IG10, IG8, IG6, IG4
- White: IG4, IG2, IG1
- Red: DR7, CR11, CR9, CR8, CR7
- Blue: IG9, TB7, TB5, TB4, TB3
- Green: DG3, YG3, CG2
- Background: Ground - BG7, BG5 & Sky – VB1, BT1, IB1, Blender
- Card: Neenah Desert Storm Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Red Card
- Sentiment: From a Lili of the Valley Clear Stamp Set
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
- Embellishments: Puffy Heart Stickers (Paperchase), doodling and pearls.
Thanks for stopping by