Morning all. It’s time for another Fab Friday post over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog but sniff sniff boo hoo it’s my last DT card as our 4 month term finishes now. I’m really quite sad as I have had a wonderful time creating with Christy’s images and the lovely team of girls I’ve got to work with. I just have to keep my fingers (and toes) crossed as I have applied again for the next term.
Just over a week ago Christy teamed up with Paper Crafters Library and to coincide with the feature released a new image called Foxer Upper including both girl and boy images. I created a card using the girl version and was lucky enough to have it shown on the Paper Crafters Library Tiddly Inks Feature.
Here is the tag shaped card that I created, also using a sentiment from the Wryn New Wings set:
Right best get back to the house work….Now the builders have gone I’m in a Spring Cleaning mode (just 6 months late lol) and I’m slowly working my way around each room top to bottom including washing all the curtains and linens.
- Image: Foxer Upper Girl from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Basic Grey Hipster 6x6 Paper Pad
- Card: Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad
- Dies, Spellbinders plain and scalloped oval dies, Go Kreate Tag Dies and an X-Cut Square Punch
- Embellishments: Hessian Trim and Cream Ribbon,
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by