Me again! We have some more New Release inspiration over at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog today.
It’s Day 3 of inspiration and we are showcasing This Rose:
I’m trying hard to use other mediums rather than my alcohol markers so I have used my Aqua Markers on this one.
- Image: Mirror & Feather rubber stamp from Crafty Sentiments Designs
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir AquaMarkers
- Skin: Peach, Spice, Tan, Chocolate
- Hair: Black
- Flower/Top/Shoes: Burgundy, Crimson
- Socks: Yellow
- Skirt: Navy, Sea Green
- Green: Evergreen, Bud Green
- DP: Papermania Forever Friends
- Card: Kraft Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Watercolour Card
- Sentiment: Teenage Girl Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Oval Multiframes and Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Paper flowers, Doodling, Paper Twine, Wooden Hearts and Clear Sparkle Pen
If you would like to see some more fabulous inspiration using this gorgeous new image please hop across to the Crafty Sentiments Designs Inspiration Blog.
Thanks for stopping by