Morning all! It was a Bank Holiday here in the UK on Monday and it’s like I’ve lost a day of the week. I’m all behind and I keep thinking it’s Tuesday today.
If it was Tuesday it would be…. Tiddly Tuesday Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and this time we want to see your Tiddly makes that are ‘Blooming Beautiful’!
I'm practicing using watercolour markers to colour with, so I have picked a favourite image of mine Fairy Blessings:
And I had to dig out some Daisy papers to go with the image.
- Image: Fairy Blessings by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers:
- Peach, Spice, Tan, Sepia, Moss, Peacock Blue, Amber, Sunset, Blossom, Marigold
- Card: Green Card, Corrugated Card, Kraft Card, Neenah Solar White Card and Watercolour Card
- DP: Little Claire
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley Block Sentiments
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Scalloped Square Layering Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, paper flowers, jute and pearls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by