Afternoon all. I’ve an had an awful few days with a migraine so have kept away from the computer for a bit and now I am playing catch up.
For today’s make I got to play with Jungle Friends. I can see me using this image a lot. I have used lot’s of colours today and made a Birthday card, but coloured in pale pinks or pale blues I think it would make lovely new baby cards.
I rediscovered some corrugated card in my stash as well.
- Image: Jungle Friends from All Dressed Up
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Original Markers:
- Green: DG4, JG5, JG2, AG3
- Elephant: BG5, BG3, BG2, BG1
- Giraffe: EB3, GB10, GB9, GB8, GY2, GY3
- Tree: EB7, EB5, TN7, TN5, TN2
- Coconuts:RB4, RB2, RB1
- Birds: CG4, CR11, TB6
- Flowers: BP4
- Additional small details coloured with fine liners
- Dies & Punches: Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframes
- Embellishments: Gems
Please hop over to the All Dressed Up FB Group to see some fantastic inspiration for the rest of the team.
Thanks for stopping by