Morning All! It’s Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and it’s birthday time for my little boy so I have made a card using one of his (and my) favourite digi images.
Here’s the Birthday card I made using My Super Boy:
Fairly clean and simple for my little man, just a handful of star for Superboy to fly though!
- Image: My Super Boy from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Card: Yellow Card, White Card, Black Card, White Swiss Dots Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Block Sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: Memento ‘Danube Blue’ Inkpad
- Dies: Sizzix Nesting Star Dies
- Embellishments: Gems, Thickers, Glitter Glue and Doodling
Thanks for stopping by