Morning all! Anyone know why Tuesdays have been a bit boring for a while? Well it’s because us Tiddly Inkers have been having a little crafty rest and recharge, but today we are back with a bang and a brand new challenge.
So for today’s Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes with the theme ‘Love’!
I’ve used Lily Bean Cup of Love:
And even though it’s a Valentines card I had to pair up the red with some blue…one of, my many, favourite combos.
- Image: Lily Bean Cup of Love by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir
- Skin: EB1, FS7, FS9
- Cup: TB5, TB3, TB2, TB1
- Dress & Hearts: EB7, EB4, EB2, EB1, CR11
- Boots and Ground: GG5, GG3, GG2
- Card: Blue Card, Red Card and Copic X-Press it Blending
- DP: Papermania Capsule Collection Parisienne Blue
- Sentiment: Written on computer and a die cut
- Dies & Punches: Whimsy Stamp Sweetest Birthday Shaker Builder Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, gems, Wink of Stella and Crackle Accents
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by