Hello all and happy Friday! It’s time for some midway inspiration for the current challenge over at the Polkadoodles Challenge Blog. As always it’s Anything Goes but we are showing you some makes with the theme Show A Little Love.
I've coloured the image with alcohol markers and teamed it with some black card and a paper from the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection for a Clean and Simple Valentine's Card.
- Image: Lily Bug Love Heart Balloon by Polkadoodles also part of the Lily Bug Love Download Collection
- Colouring Medium: Spectrum Noir Next Generation Markers (Illustrators used for Skin)
- Skin: TN8, EB1, FS7, FS8, FS9
- Red: BG8, DR7, DR6, DR3, CR10
- Black: IG10, IG8, IG6, IG5, IG4, IG2
- White: IG2, IG1, Blender
- Ground: EB8, EB5, EB3
- Sky: VB1, IB1, Blender
- DP: From the Twiggy & Toots Festive Fun Download Collection
- Card: Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: From the Lily Bug Love Download Collection
- Dies & Punches: MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Chipboard Hearts
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.