Morning all! I’m here today with the new challenge we have starting today at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group. It’s the usual Anything Goes but this times optional theme is ‘It’s All About Girls’.
I love Sara Burrier’s pixie images, so this time I’ve used Shamrock Pixie Ruby:
I fell in love with these papers….I love all things Butterfly, but I also thought they matched the wings on the image.
And another picture from a different angle…..easel cards sure don’t get any easier to photograph.
- Image: Shamrock Pixie Ruby by Sara Burrier from Crafts & Me
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: DecoTime 15cm by 30cm Paper Stack (from The Range)
- Card: Mauve Card, Maroon Card (although it looks black in the photo), turquoise card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain Circle Dies, Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe Dies and a Magnolia Flower Die
- Stamps: Lili of the Valley mini tag stamp set
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Pearls, glitter glue, doodling and ribbon
Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team.
Thank you for stopping by