Afternoon All. Hope you have a good weekend planned, we are just chilling out and and I even gave myself a manicure earlier.
Anyhoo, over at A Gem of a Challenge it’s the Pinks turn to host the challenge and we have a fabulous theme of ‘Teddy Bears’.
I’ve used pencils again for this cutie
- Image: Pirate Bella from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Prismacolor Pencils
- Card: Navy Card, Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: NitWit Collections ‘Coastal Too’ digi papers
- Dies & Punches: Tonic Doily Border Punch and Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
- Sentiment: From a Clearly Besotted Stamp Set
- Ink: VersFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments:Twine, Paper Flowers, Doodling and Gems
Thanks for stopping by