Morning all! It’s Tuesday and that means one thing…… Tiddly Tuesday. Hurrah! Over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog we want to see your Tiddly makes using ‘Fairies’.
I love fairies so much I spent an age deciding which image to use. Christy has so many wonderful fairies in her shop you’ll be spoilt for choice too. This is my make using Fairy Heartfelt:
I have had this paper in my stash a while, but haven’t used it until now. Truth be told I was a little disappointed with it, as the printing on the cover of the paper stack is a lot crisper than on the paper inside. Although the softer look seems to work well with this image, as I coloured it no-lines.
- Image: Fairy Heartfelt by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Orange Card, Black Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Tonic Studios
- Stamps: Teenage Girl sentiments from Lili of the Valley
- Ink: VersaFine ‘Onyx Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies and Nellie Snellen Pierced Circle Multiframe dies
- Embellishments: Doodling and pearls
Don’t forget to pop across to the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog to see all the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the girls.
Thanks for stopping by