Followers

Friday 22 January 2016

Dragonfly

Dragonfly (1) 
Afternoon! I’m here today with the new challenge we have starting over at the Crafts & Me Facebook Group today. It’s anything goes with the optional theme of ‘Valentine’.

I made a lot cards leading uo to Christmas using red as I was in a really tradional mood but I think I’ve maxed out and for this card I thought I would go pink and girly. I’ve used Jeremiah Ketner’s Dragonfly

Dragonfly (2)
Supplies:

  • Image: Dragonfly by Jeremiah Ketner from Crafts & Me
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘Always & Forever’ 8x8 paper pad
  • Card: Green and Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: X-Cut Heart Dies and Whiff of Joy XOXO Border Die
  • Embellishments: Doodling, Gems, Ribbon, Paper flowers and Glitter Glue

Don’t forget to hop over to the Crafts & Me Facebook Group and check out the creations from the rest of the team and if you entered the last challenge see if you were a winner.

Thank you for stopping by

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Jane said...

I love the colour you chose for her hair, and that blue background works really well with it!

Unknown said...

Love it Lisa xx hugs Ness :0) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...