Morning All. Half way through the week already!
We have our very first digi stamp challenge of 2016 over on the LC Designs Blog today and we have a theme a great theme of 3-2-1 (eg: 3 gems, 2 ribbons and 1 image).
I have used Birdhouse Garland digi stamp:
Since switching to Copics just over a year ago my use of colour has become quite bold and bright, so recently I have been trying to practice softer colours whilst still showing the depth and shading that I’ve been learning over at Kit & Clowder. I think I managed it…just!
- Image: Birdhouse Garland Digi Stamp from LC Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft and Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Magazine Freebie
- Stamps: Clearly Bessoted and Lawn Fawn
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Dies: La La Land Heart Banner Die
- Embellishments: Pearls, Photo Corners and Doodling
For all details of the challenge and to see the makes from the rest of the team please hop over to the LC Designs Blog.
Thanks for stopping by