Edited to add: After a few days full of a sick 5 year old, a migraine, lots of cooking and a 3 year olds birthday party I’m not sure whether it was my error or Mr Blogger’s error but this post was scheduled and it didn’t post!
Morning All. It’s time for a new stamp challenge over on the LC Designs Blog and we are changing things up a bit. We have decided to combine our two challenges together, so that you can now use any stamp, digi stamp or topper on your cards. They can be from the range on the LC Designs website or any other images that you may have.
Our theme for January is 'Just Add Bunting'
And here is our prize for January, lots of lovely LC Designs goodies!
Our prize, worth £14.00 includes:
- A pack of 20 Scalloped Landscape Cards and Envelopes
- Large pack LC Designs 'Falling Daisy' papers
- Small pack LC Designs 'Falling Daisy' papers
- Four - LC Designs Dinkie 'Hedgehog' stamps
- Image: Man Squares Digi Stamp Digi Stamp from LC Designs
- Colouring Medium: Light shading with a T1 Copic
- Card: Blue and Red Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dinkies Mini Ombre Paper Pack from LC Designs
- Stamps: Bunting Stamp Set from LC Designs
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Dies: Sizzix Star Framelits
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue
For the full details of the challenge and to see the makes from the rest of the team please hop over to the LC Designs Blog.
Thanks for stopping by