Morning all! I’m going to be like a bus this morning. I’ve been posting a little less as it’s December and there is so much other stuff to do and enjoy, but have 3…yes you read that right…3 pots to share today. Lol!
So first up it’s time for our last for Tiddly Tuesday of 2015 over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Our new theme is Merry Berry and here is my take on it using Wryn goes Caroling:
I was reasonably organised with m cards this year and managed to get them all made it time. I thought instead of making a head start on next years cards I would make myself a little Christmassy page for my colouring journal.
- Image: Wryn Goes Caroling by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Black and White Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: First Edition ‘Christmas Village’ 6x6 Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: Go-Kreate Large Oval Dies
- Sentiment: Clearly Besotted
- Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Gems, Paper Flowers, Doodling and TH Chit-Chat Stickers