Afternoon all! I’m running all behind today, my 5 year old is home from school and has been running a 40 degree fever since yesterday and now I think he may have shared the bugs with me
Anyhoo today it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. We have a new challenge for you and this fortnight our theme is Holly Jolly.
I’ve used Elfy Holidays:
The Christmassy colours are here but I loved these Dovecraft Northpole papers so wanted to add some blue to the image.
And apart from the gems this little beauty is nice and flat for posting.
- Image: Elfy Holidays by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecraft Northpole Paper Pad
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Large Corner Rounder
- Embellishments: Doodling and gems
Hope you can play along with us and thank you for stopping by.