Hello all. I’m here a day late to share my Tiddly Inks Fab Friday card. I am really struggling with my Sinus problems……again and yesterday was an awful day where my head and face hurt and I couldn’t really see properly
Anyhoo, back to the point of the post and here is another Christmas card using Christmas Cutie Emma:
This card was made for a magazine commission and appeared in last months Making Cards Magazine.
- Image: Christmas Cutie Emma from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Red, green and Kraft card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: Dovecrafts Back to Basic Christmas ‘Vintage’ Papers
- Stamps: Christmas Sentiment from Inkylicious
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies, Embossing Folders and Punches: MS Border Punch
- Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls, Metallic Thread, Wooden star
I’ll be back soon with today’s Pink Gem post.
Thank you for stopping by