Followers

Saturday 21 November 2015

Snowy Wishes

Snowy Wishes (3)

Evening all. I’m here a bit late to share my Tiddly Inks Fab Friday card. I am really struggling with my Sinus problems and I’m spending 90% of the time with headaches. so I have to cram an awful lot into a short space of time when the painkillers are taking effect.

Anyhoo, a few more things to blog while I’m feeling up to it so here is my Fab Friday card using Snowy Wishes and Snowman:

Snowy Wishes (2)

I thought I would try a nice snowy white on white card, but with a mostly white image it looked a bit washed out so I added some doodling just to add a little something.

Supplies:

  • Image: Snowy Wishes and Snowman from Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: White and yellow card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies, Embossing Folders and Punches: Crafts Too Snowflake Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Deckled Rectangle Nestabilities and Die’sire ‘Seasons Greetings’ Die

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...