Evening all. I’ve made another Christmas card…surprise surprise! That is all I have been making of late!! This one has been made for the challenges over at Make It Crafty where the CAS challenge is Frame It and the Make it Colourful challenge is Christmas Colours.
Here is the full card using the super cute Jinkles Elf:
I have made a lot of traditional coloured Christmas cards this year, so even though this one uses red and green I’ve pulled out the pink from the DP and used it on the hair and mats.
- Image: Jinkles Elf from Make It Crafty
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Green and Pink Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- DP: A very very old DCWV Christmas Pad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Scalloped and Inverted Scalloped Circle Dies
- Embellishments: Doodling, Viva Black Enamel Dot Pen and a wooden gingerbread man
Thanks for stopping by