Followers

Tuesday 10 November 2015

Santa Baby

Santa Baby (2)

Evening All. Sorry I’m a bit late posting today, my Sinus problems have got a bit worse again and I’ve been battling an awful headache again Sad smile I have to liven myself up as we have parents evening in about half an hour so I thought I would pop on and share today’s make.

It’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. We have a new challenge for you and this fortnight our theme  is Baby Inks and I’ve used Santa Baby:

Santa Baby (4)

Supplies:

  • Image: Santa Baby by Tiddly Inks 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Black and Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • DP: Echo Park ‘ Very Merry Christmas’
  • Sentiment: Clearly Besotted 
  • Ink: Memento ‘Tuxedo Black’ Ink Pad
  • Embellishments: Doodling and Black Enamel Dot Viva Pen

Hope you can play along with us and thank you  for stopping by.

Lisa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...