Morning All, it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme this time around is Let’s Get Krafty, which is a big hurrah from me as I love to use Kraft card on my makes.
I originally made this card for our last challenge but my little triangles under the main image looked to0 much like a square (the challenge was no squares allowed!!) so I made another card knowing I could use this one for this challenge instead.
I’ve used the image Whatcha Doing? and it was a fabulous image to practice my hair colouring on!
- Image: Whatcha Doing? by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: A very old Papermania 6x6 Pad
- Card: Kraft Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: X-Cut Square Punch, Go Kreate Large Circle Dies, Spellbinder Plain Square Dies and Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies
- Sentiment: Paula Pascual Double Saying Stamp Set
- Ink: Archival ‘Sepia’ Inkpad
- Embellishments: Doodling, Lace, Pearls, Glitter Glue and Mini Staples
Hope you can play along with us and thank you for stopping by