It’s time for a new digi stamp challenge over on the Little Claire Blog. This month our theme is Christmas.
I’ve used the Christmas Houses Digital Stamp:
A nice clean and simple card from me today. I printed the digi twice, once onto Copic card and once onto water colour card. I created a wash of blue on the watercolour card to look like a snowy sky and then coloured the other image with Copics and fussy cut before fixing over the other image with foam pads.
- Image:Christmas Houses from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics and watercolours
- Card: Grey Mirri Card, Navy Card, Smooth Watercolour Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Dies & Punches: Kars Starburst Punch and an MS Snowflake Punch
- Embellishments: Glitter Gem
Thanks for stopping by