Followers

Monday 7 September 2015

Goggles

Goggles (1)

Morning all! Well we had a gorgeous day yesterday and today’s is looking to be pretty nice as well. My prediction about the weather improving when the children returned to school looks to be coming true!!!

Anyhoo, it’s my turn on the Digi Bells Blog today and I’ve I’ve coloured up one of Elisabeth’s newest digis Goggles:

Goggles (3)

As you can see, apart from colouring this cute digi up with a beach scene as a background, the only other thing I have done is mat and layer onto some teal card. That’s because I’m not sure what I’m going to turn this cutie into! He may end up in my colouring journal or I think he would like nice popped onto a calendar.

Supplies:

  • Image: Goggles from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
  • Card: Teal Card and X-Press It Blending Card

Right, that’s my tea break over, thank for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so adorable and colored to perfection. I love the background that you gave him of the sun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...