Morning All. I’m just getting ready to do the school run. I think some schools have already broken up for the summer holidays but my eldest has today and tomorrow left before we can relax a little and take a break from the routine.
Anyhoo, it’s time for Tiddly Tuesday over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge for you. Our theme for the next fortnight is Summer Song, so we want you to pick a summery tune and use it as inspiration for your card.
I went quite cheesy and picked Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard. My card is definitely something I would love to be doing on holiday but I don’t think it will be warm enough where we are heading in a couple of weeks……North Wales!!
I have used one of Christy’s newer images and this is Wryn Floating Along. Anyone who knows me knows I love cute characters and Wryn is one of my all time faves. I think this Wryn may just top the list.
Inspired by Miss Alyce over at Kit & Clowder I have been trying to colour up some little background scenes for my digis. There were already some artist drawn lines for the waves which I extended and I’m pretty pleased with the result.
- Image: Wryn Floating Along by Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Pebbles Inc.
- Card: Pale Blue and Aqua Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Sentiment: Doubles Sayings Stamp Set by Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions
- Ink: Walnut Stain Distress Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Flower Die (magazine freebie), Marianne Anja Oval Die, Small Circle Punch and an EK Success Border Punch
- Embellishments: Glitter Glue
Thanks for stopping by