It’s release day over at Elisabeth Bell and we have a real sweet image for you. Once released by SCACD we now have the fabulous Colouring Cutie as a digi stamp.
The blog hop will will run for one week and will end on Friday 31st July at 9:00am Arizona Time (4pm for us UK ladies).
If you have stumbled upon this post and would like to join us on the hop you will find the line up below. However if you are already hopping along your next stop will be the fabulous Lynda for some more inspiration.
Blog Hop Line-up
- Image: Colouring Cutie from Elisabeth Bell
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- DP: Dovecraft Back to Basics II 6x6 Paper
- Card: Purple, Lemon and Green Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Personal Impressions Paula Pascual Double Sayings Sentiment Set
- Ink: Adirondack Eggplant Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinder Plain and Teardrop Circle Dies and Tonic Studios Doily Border Punch
- Embellishments: Gems, Glitter Dots, Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers and doodling with a fine line pen.
Fancy winning this new digi? All you have to do is hop through and leave comments on EACH blog. Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments and posted to the Digi Bells Blog shortly after the end of the hop.
Thanks for stopping by