Morning All. Just a quick post from me as I’m woken up with the sniffles and a bright pink eye, so I’m feeling a bit sorry for myself.
Anyhoo I’m having quick coffee in peace while the Hubby and Children are out and I thought I would share this card that I have on the Gems of Inspiration blog this morning.
I’ve used School Boy Andy to make a Thank You card for my son’s teacher
- Image: School Boy Andy from Pink Gem Designs
- Colouring Medium: Copics:
- DP: MME
- Card: Red, Green, Yellow and Blue Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Stamps: Paula Pascual for Personal Impressions Think Big Sentiments
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Spellbinders Plain and Inverted Scalloped Circles, MFT Boy Meets Girl Dies and MFT By the Letter Dies
- Embellishments: Pearls and doodling
Thanks for stopping by