Followers

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Someday My Prince will Come…

My Prince (6)

Afternoon All. It’s my turn to post on the Digi Bells Blog today and I have made a…..Valentine Card!!!

My Prince (1)

I thought the My Prince image was adorable and I absentmindedly started making a Valentine’s card!  This one may have to sit in my box for a while though, unless I give it to Hubby just because :-).

Supplies:

  • Image: My Prince from Elisabeth Bell 
  • Colouring Medium: Copics
          • Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
          • Hair: E49, E39, E37, E35 and E33
          • Dress and Gloves: E77, E74, E71, E43 and E41
          • Red (Dress, Hearts and Ribbon) R59, R08, R05 and R02
          • Frog: G99, YG67, YG63 and YG61
          • Chocolate Box: Brown: E39, E37 and E33. White: BV20 and BV0000
          • Ground: C7, C5 and C3
  • DP: Lili of the Valley ‘ Country Lady’ Paper Pad
  • Card: Brown Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
  • Dies & Punches: Go Kreate Large Circle Dies
  • Embellishments: Shimelle Gold Thickers, Pearls, Sequin Heart, Paper Flowers and a Doily (painted with Gesso sponged with Gold Acrylic Paint)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

  •  

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the sweet image.

Donna x

sallysbitz2 said...

Great image and perfectly coloured. Love the layout and colours x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...