Morning All. Did you see the post title?? Whoop whoop whoop, when I entered Tiddly Inks DT call I didn’t imagine for one minute that I would actually get chosen. My luck was in and I got picked to join the team. I can’t begin to tell you how excited I am :-)
Here is my first post for Fabby Friday and I’m sharing one of the new digi stamps that Christy released on Tuesday. This one’s called Wedding Bells. It comes with and without a veil, so is perfect for Engagement, Valentines and all sorts of cards as well as Wedding Cards.
I coloured the background with my Copics and tried to make the little clouds heartshaped. I love lot’s of white space on wedding cards, so to stop it looking too plain I’ve used a lovely Sizzix Heart embossing folder.
- Image: Wedding Bells from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 and R20
- Hair:E49, E39, E37, E35 and E33 & Black, C7, C5, C3 and B60
- From Memory will update the rest when I find my list!!
- Card: Neenah White Card, Pink Pearl Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Broken China Distress Ink
- Sentiment: Written on Microsoft Word
- Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders: Spellbinder Plain and Scalloped Circle Dies, X-Cute Square Punch and Sizzix Heart Embossing Folder
- Embellishments: Paper Flowers and a Sparkly Heart
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by