Morning All. It’s time for another Digi Stamp Challenge over on the Little Claire Blog and our new theme is Monochrome.
Here is my card using the Man Squares Digi Stamp:
I said the same last month but easel cards are hard to photograph, but I love making them!! It was Hubby’s Birthday on Sunday and he doesn’t really like the cute cards I make so I thought this image would be perfect for him.
Here is a close up of the top:
I had a little play this time and I think you can just about see that I created the background by repeating the image on a page in Word, before printing onto coloured cardstock. After I printed the main image I cut it apart so that it would fit the sentiment/layout better.
- Image: Man Squares Digi Stamp from Little Claire
- Colouring Medium: Copics
- Card: Neenah White Card, Aqua Pearlescent Card and Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Ink: Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
- Dies & Punches: Star Punch, MS Zig-Zag Border Punch and Spellbinders Plain and Pinking Circle Dies.
- Embellishments: Hobbycraft Alpha Letters
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by